Monday, April 04, 2005

I'm back

Did you all miss me?

England was nice. Unfortunately we didn't make it to the jeweller that I wanted to visit. G's knee was giving him grief and the driving was making it worse. I'm disappointed, but I'd love to hear from anyone who has visited their shop.

Last Saturday we strolled through Windsor Park and while having a quiet drink in a pub right by the castle, a wedding party turned up for some pictures. It's a lovely green area and a few shots of the castle in the back (and maybe the Queen peeking through the windows, comparing the bride and groom to her future dil and son, hah!) would be a good setting for wedding photos. It was fantastic weather too, so that lucky couple should be happy with the results.

"Do It Yourself" Wedding Tips - Save!

No comments: