Thursday, March 24, 2005

Funny search results

I couldn't resist posting about this...

I'm the number one search result on a major search engine, whoo-hoo! I feel very special. It's on Yahoo, which is a very respectable search engine. However, the search isn't really very satifying if you are the searcher. I'm the number 1 result when you search for girls in red latex jumpsuits. I didn't even remember, but I said the words (no girls however) in my post here. Betcha whoever it was searching was very disappointed when they found me. Hah! Sorry, I really shouldn't laugh... To those of you in Atlantic City, I salute you. Please pardon my childish giggles.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd like to know how you found out that girls in red latex jumpsuits was your way to the top. How many other choice phrases did you try first?

Anonymous said...

I didn't see your page on those results at all. Not even the page that you mention it on. And yeah, how did you figure that out?