Thursday, March 17, 2005

Ridiculous

The sun is shining, the birds are singing and Munich has finally burst into spring after a very long hiatus. None the less, I'm in a bad mood. This may explain why I thought that the email I got was so ridiculous.

I'm on a few mailing lists for bridal and wedding advice. Sometimes there's a bit of useful information, more often there's just filler to advertise their products. But the one I got today just caught me the wrong way. It was entitled "Matching my veil to my hairstyle?" I guess it irked me because it just seemed like such a superficial and unimportant thing to want to know about or to do. I'm willing to work out to look good for my wedding, but I'm not willing to panic over hair-veil conflicts.


"Do It Yourself" Wedding Tips - Save!

No comments: