Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Zee Snow!

Munich is covered in snow! About 30cm (a foot) of snow has fallen in the last 24 hours. For all my northern readers, this might not be so impressive, but it's a lot for Munich. I'm impressed with how the city hasn't shut down; the sidewalks are being plowed, along with the major roads, as many people as usual are out and about on the streets.

Now, if we could get married next January with this kind of snow all around, it would be fantastic! I'd love it. I hope it won't simply be a miserable cold and rainy day. Not that it matters in the end, I am aware that marrying G is the aim of the day, but it would make for good pictures.

For those of you who may have tried this link yesterday, I'm sorry, I messed up. It should be working now. Let me know if it doesn't.

"Do It Yourself" Wedding Tips - Save!

No comments: