Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Spice Girls time

I'll tell you what I want, what I really really want. (Sorry to those out there who missed/hated that bit of pop culture).

I want something simple. - This is the end result of all the following ideas.
I would like something small. - I don't want to spend my wedding day trying to make 3 minutes of conversation with every person there.
I would like to celebrate a special day with the people I care most about in this world. - That is what will make it special.
I would like no hassle. - Anything that I can do without, I want to do without.
I would like no pressure from others, making me cave in to ideas I don't really like. - This is another source of stress.
I want an unlimited budget to spend 400 Euros. - I want the freedom to spend money on what I want, but really, I don't want to spend a lot.

Then what I want is to have 3 big but low-key parties. One here in Munich, one in Sydney, one in Edmonton. Not necessarily in that order, but in those places (or close by). Doesn't that sound like fun?

No comments: