Tuesday, March 08, 2005

More ring stuff

One of these days I will have a picture of an actual ring that belongs to me to show you. In the meantime, I will be forced to simply to talk about rings in general.

A catalogue arrived in the mail today. It was from a dealer here in Munich that I found online. I won't bother to give their name or link, as I wasn't very impressed. I sent them an email asking them to send their catalogue to me, since there weren't any prices listed on their website. Well, their weren't any prices listed in the catalogue either. What's the point in that then? The designs were quite boring and hardly worth printing on the paper. Well, that is perhaps slightly unfair, there may have been one or two interesting ideas, but out of an entire catalogue, not very worthwhile.

In fact, after looking at the address of their shop, I now believe it is the second shop we went into the first time we went ring shopping here in Munich. So, with no prices and lousy service, they neither get my business or even a named mention on my website. So there.

I would like to thank She Dances in Dragon again however, for her (I'm assuming this after a short look at her blog) very helpful advice. I haven't had a chance to look at her links in full, but certainly will do so tomorrow. Until then, sleep well kids.

No comments: